What age can the treatment be performed?
PRX Derm Perfexion is safe to perform on clients aged 5 and up:
- 5-12 years: scars (chicken pox, impetigo)
- 12-25 years: a substitute for facial cleansing (smooths epidermis and facilitates the removal of pustules), stretch marks
- 25-35 years: stretch marks
- 35-45 years: immediate and long-term results, helping improve the look of face and body including age-defying, skin tightening/laxity of breasts
- > 45 years: immediate and long-term results, helping improve the look of skin tightening/laxity of face and body including breasts
Can I combine PRX DERM PERFEXION with other procedures?
Yes. PRX Derm Perfexion can be combined with many other aesthetic procedures; your provider will advise you on the best combination therapies to address your aesthetic needs.
If I am doing this before an event, how many days prior should I schedule the appointment?
If you are already familiar with PRX Derm Perfexion and you know your skin’s reaction to it, you could have it done on the same day of your event. If this is your first PRX treatment, or if it has been a long period of time since your last treatment, we suggest allowing up to 5 days for your skin to resolve any discomfort (i.e., flaking, redness, etc.) that may occur.
Is there any downtime after the treatment?
No. You will be able to resume your social and professional life immediately after the treatment. Any redness or light flaking can be alleviated by using Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry Skin.
View more FAQs here.